Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The time has come and so have I
I'll laugh last cause you came to die
The damage done, the pain subsides
And I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye

I never kneel and I'll never rest
You can tear the heart from my chest
I'll make you see what I do best,
I'll succeed as you breathe your very last breath !!

Now I know how the angel fell
I know the tale and I know it too well
I'll make you wish you had a soul to sell
When I strike you down and send you straight to hell !!

My army comes from deep within
Beneath my soul, beneath my skin

As you're ending, I'm about to begin
My strength comes in and I will never give in!!

I'll tell you now I'm the one to survive
You never break my faith or my stride
I'll have you choke on your own demise
I make the angel scream, and the devil cry !!




De alguna forma tengo ke sacar todo el coraje!!

6 comments:

Luthien said...

My strength comes in and I will never give in!!

Awwwwwww ps es mejor que saques así el coraje que de otras formas

Marcos Legaspi said...

argrgrggrgrgr!!!

D.R.G. said...

:S

jess said...

... también puedes contar hasta diez o patear la pared...
ánimo!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Es el soundtrack de Devil May Cry 4